Dominic Bandall is a condemned man. A once powerful attorney in New York City, he and his law partner, his wife Sharon, focused towards their never-ending fight for justice. Now an aged man, his body is battered and bruised from the crippling ailments he has endured in his lifetime— his mind is burdened by the memories of the 9/11 attacks that killed Sharon and so many others he will.
On February 28, 2019, a young law student named Angela Grant met him at his office in Honu‘apo, Hawai‘i, to conduct a series of interviews. What transpired over the next 10 days began with his first confession: “I can see moments in time, Angela.”
This book is a labor of love and is dedicated to our continuing fight against the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- I wrote and edited this book, over the course of two-and-a-half years, using voice-to-text technology, as MS has crippled my hands to the point of making typing and writing virtually impossible.
- There is nothing on the market today with the ability to cure my MS or send it into remission.
- It is debatable whether or not my current medications are slowing the progression of my MS, or even giving me an extra year when, before, I only had a month.
- There is no known way to recover function I have lost, or will lose, due to the damaging effects of my MS.
- There is no way to predict, identify, or isolate early-onset MS, and eradicate the disease before it affects the next generation.
- Not yet…
One hundred percent of the costs to write, edit, and create this book was borne by me. I offer Moments through retail book outlets at minimum possible price points which will earn near-$0 in royalties. This story is my gift to you.
To request this book in additional formats, please send a note to: Moments@NeverStopNeverQuit.com.
Why give this story away? Solely for the opportunity to take this Dedication to highlight my need for your donation to our fight. We can’t do it without your love and support.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society at: Main.NationalMSSociety.org/goto/Eleanor. I fundraise under my daughter’s name so that maybe her generation will no longer hear the words, “You have MS.”
To give a tax-deductible donation to the NEVER STOP NEVER QUIT charitable foundation, please reach out to me directly at Kevin@NeverStopNeverQuit.com.
With love and thanks,